Michael Mercer is a retired police officer with over thirty years of crime-prevention experience. He is a nationally certified chemical agent specialist, an expert witness, and a national practitioner in crime prevention through environmental design (CPTED.) He is also a US Navy Veteran, a Shriner, a Mason and the President of the Maine Association of Police, Retired.
Michael is a member of the following:
- The Greater Portland Board of Realtors
- Maine Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Executive Board, Maine Police Emerald Society
- Sebago Lakes Region Chamber of Commerce
- Maine Real Estate Managers Association.
He is the former host of:
- Not On Our Watch, Crime Prevention Radio
- Not On Our Watch, Crime Prevention Television
Michael’s professional portfolio is available upon request.